Donation PICK UP!
(Stocked just made donating easy! When ordering your groceries for delivery, we will take any food you have to donate. Thank you!)
Last day of Donation Pick up!
We will come to you!
Cleaning your pantry out for the next season? Have some goods that can be donated? Not a problem! Not only will Stocked make your grocery shopping easier but we will also make donating just as easy! It’s as simple as a hand off. While Stocked delivers your order to your house we will also take any donations you may have and deliver it right to our partners, Northwestern Michigan Food Rescue!
Cick the categories below to see what type of items are good to donate.
- Whole grain, low sugar cereal
- Brown rice
- Whole grain pasta Quinoa
- Old fashioned crackers
- Low fat/ low sodium popcorn
- Low sodium canned beans
- Dried beans, lentils and peas
- Low sodium nuts & Seeds
- Nuts & seed butters
- Low sodium canned chicken & fish
- Shelf-stable milk
- Shelf-stable almond or rice milk
- Whole wheat flour
- Olive oils (plastic container prefered)
- Low sodium broth
- Low sodium canned pasta sauce
- Canned Fruits (in juice)
- Peanut butter
- Canned Chicken / Tuna
Personal Care Items
- Soaps / Shampoos / Conditioners
- Disposable Razors
- Toilet Paper / Paper Towels / Napkins
Limit donations of
- Baked Goods
- Fruit Snacks
- high sugar snacks (Example : Pop Tarts)